Business in the Community is offering Places on the next Climate Action Programme
14 June 2022
Thanks to funding from the UK Community Renewal Fund, Business in the Communityis delighted offer a limited number of FREE places to individuals from Retail NI member companies (with up to 499 employees) for our Climate Action Programme running from June until September 2022.
Training is valued at £3,000 + VAT per participating organisation, but is provided at no cost to you as members of Retail NI.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your climate journey, to demonstrate that you are committed to working for a more sustainable planet, and to provide evidence to customers and suppliers that you can help them to address their scope 3 emissions.
About the Climate Action Programme
Business in the Community works with organisations in Northern Ireland to reduce their scope 1, scope 2 and scope 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Through the Climate Action Programme we support companies to kick start their climate journey and take action on the climate crisis by completing this three-month programme which helps organisations to:
- Understand how they can address the climate crisis through two half days of accredited Carbon Literacy Training
- Measure their carbon footprint through three half-day advisory workshops
- Plan for the future by working with a consultant to develop a climate-action plan that’s bespoke to their organisation
- Commit to climate action by signing the Climate Action Pledge
- Build relationships with key business leaders in Northern Ireland
We recommend early registration for this unique opportunity.
Please email email@example.com with any queries.